Measures for Settling Complaints / Measures for Resolving Disputes
Complaint settlement procedures
ITOPIA Asset Management Co.,Ltd. strives to gain the understanding of customers by responding sincerely and promptly to complaints by establishing Complaint Handling Regulations. The standard process for the settlement of complaints is as follows.
- We receive a complaint from a customer.
- A person in charge at ITOPIA Asset Management Co.,Ltd. consults with the customer and considers a settlement proposal.
- We present the settlement proposal and settle the issue.
We accept inquiries and complaints from customers via the contact point described below.
|Name||Compliance Officer's desk, ITOPIA Asset Management Co.,Ltd.|
|Address||Itochu Bldg. 4F 2-5-1 Kita Aoyama Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0061 Japan|
|Telephone||03-3497-4150 (main number)|
Use of external organization
(1) Measures for settling complaints through the use of external organization
In addition to the complaints settlement measures described above, complaints may be lodged with the organization described below, a fiduciary entrusted by Japan Investment Advisers Association or Type II Financial Instruments Firms Association, both of which ITOPIA Asset Management Co.,Ltd. is a member of. If lodging your complaint with this organization, please use the following contact details.
|Name||Financial Instruments Mediation Assistance Center (FINMAC), a specified non-profit corporation|
|Address||Daini Shoken Kaikan, 2-1-1, Kayaba-cho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 103-0025|
|Telephone||0120-64-5005 (toll free)|
The standard process for the settlement of complaints by the Center is as follows. For more details, please contact the Center.
- A customer lodges a complaint.
- The Center acts as an intermediary between the customer and the institutional member concerning the complaint.
- The institutional member discusses the matter with the customer and settles it.
(2) Measures for resolving disputes through the use of external organizations
We resolve disputes through mediation by the Financial Instruments Mediation Assistance Center described above, a specified non-profit corporation. If resolving disputes with us through the Center, please use the above contact details.
The standard process for the resolution of disputes is as follows. For more details, please contact the Center.
- The customer submits the application for mediation.
- The application for mediation is accepted and a mediator is selected.
- The customer pays the mediation fee.
- The mediator conducts interviews with the customer and the institutional member.
- The mediation proposal is presented and accepted.